– Black 4K ESC Aerial Photography
This product supports COD on delivery. Suggestions: Do not place orders with non-COD products, otherwise you will not be able to choose COD payment method.
Oct 15 – Oct 17,
Estimated Shipping Time:
Order Processing Time may require a few days. Once dispatched from warehouse, Shipping (or Delivery) Time depends on the Shipping Method.
You can enjoy a maximum of 0 interest-free
installments, and may not enjoy this offer when
placing orders with other products
RC Quadcopter Toy Descriptions
1. ABS material is sturdy and resistant to fall and oxidation
2. 2800mAh battery capacity, 20 minutes long battery life
3. 2.4G wireless remote control, strong signal. Less susceptible to interference from other remote controls
4. 3D roll, air pressure setting, mobile phone control, real-time transmission, one-key return, one-key take-off and landing, etc.
Aircraft battery: 3.7V2800Ah lithium polymer battery
Remote control battery: 4 x 1.5V AA (not included)
Charging method: USB charging head
Charging time: about 90 minutes
Flight time: about 20-25 minutes
Remote control distance: about 150 meters
| Material: ABS/PS |
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Air Press Altitude Hold,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control |
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: Yes
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.8000 kg |
Package weight: 0.9000 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 35.00 x 35.00 x 14.00 cm / 13.78 x 13.78 x 5.51 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 36.00 x 36.00 x 15.00 cm / 14.17 x 14.17 x 5.91 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x RC Drone, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x English Manual|
- All (0)
- Photos (0)
- Videos (0)
- Sort By: All
Translate into EngLish
Get G Points! Be the FIRST to Write a Review!
FAQ for RC Quadcopter Toy
My drone can’t fly, why?
Why does one of the blades not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
The detail you can read this post:
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear „di, di“ sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires. Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity;
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference. This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
Can this item be shipped to my country?
How to choose a drone’s memory card?
How to make aircraft aerial photography?
How to choose the ultimate drone?
What are the popular brands of consumer drones?
Toy drones are numerous, and you can find the best sellers among these brands: JJRC, SYMA, Cheerson, TKKJ, i Drone, FQ777, GTeng, JXD, WLtoys…
- View More
- Product Information
- Stock Status
- About Shipping
Be the FIRST to Ask a question. Want G Points? Just Write a Review!
Do you want to bulk buy RC Quadcopter Toy ? Please submit your wholesale RC Quadcopter Toy inquiry below. Please note we usually don’t offer free shipping on wholesale RC Quadcopter Toy orders, but the wholesale price will be a big bargain.
Your Recently Viewed Items