Without screen selection, import g-code file into the TF card, insert it into the machine, and start the printing button to start printing.
Do not need leveling, to avoid improper leveling resulting in poor printing effect, improve the success rate of printing.
●Magnetic bending platform
The printing platform adopts a magnetically bendable design. After printing, the printing platform and model can be easily removed from the machine, and the model can be easily peeled off from the platform by bending.
● Maximum nozzle temperature: 220 Deg.C
● Print size: 100 x 100 x 100mm
● Layer thickness: 0.05 – 0.3mm
● Print material: PLA
● Filament diameter: 1.75mm
● Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
● Forming precision: ± 0.1 – 0.3mm
● Recommended print speed: 40 – 60mm/s
● Software requirement slice software: Cura / MKSlicer
● Support file format: STL, gcode, jpg, etc
● Operate system: windows / Linux / Mac
● Power requirement Printing method: TF card, WiFi
● Average power: 48W
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.