– High Precision & Larger Printing Size
Orange 30 is a higher precision resin 3d printer, with built-in 2k LCD screen at 2560 x 1440 resolution and 47.25µm pixel size, offering a bigger size of printing at 4.7 x 2.7 x 6.7 inches. Improved solid linear guide and special slider design to enhance the accuracy and stability of Z axis.
– Uniform Matrix UV Lighting
Integrated with matrix UV LED arrays, Orange 30 provides better printing performance since the matrix illumination provides better uniformity, higher intensity and shorter time of curing.
– Easy Operation & Fast Slicing
Full-color touch screen. Real-time printing status preview. Easy leveling. Full Metal body with robust adhesion. Long self-developed slicing software, output 100M slicing file in 1 minute, 3 times faster. Smart support generation in one-click.
– Fast Cooling & High Temperature Warning System
The temperature detection system included. The system will stop printing when the temperature is too high. Equipped with high efficiency cooling system to improve the lifespan of this 3D printer.
Note: The printer comes without resin.
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 6.7000 kg
Package weight: 8.4000 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 25.20 x 25.20 x 52.00 cm / 9.92 x 9.92 x 20.47 inches
Package Contents: 1 x 3D Printer, 1 x Cover, 1 x Steel Shovel, 1 x Power Plug, 1 x Power Adapter, 4 x Fixed Bracket, 1 x Pack of Tools, 5 x Card, 2 x Filter Funnel, 1 x Pair of Gloves, 1 x U Disk
1. Please read the user manual carefully before installation and operation
2. Please adjust the voltage on the power supply of printer according to your local voltage
3. Keep the printer away from flammable, explosive and such objects with high heat source
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.