– Upgraded Structure Design
Longer LK4 Pro uses new aluminum extension profile to enhance structural rigidity and stability. 90% pre-assembled, the complicated parts such as cantilever, gantry, and nozzle have been assembled before leaving the factory. The tempered glass bed ensures fast heating and strong adhesion.
– Ultra Quiet Drive
This 3D Printer is integrated with plug and play TMC2208 ultra-quiet drive modules, which makes printing triple times quieter and gives you a more comfortable environment to go on your creating.
– 4.3 inch Color Screen
With a 4.3 inch full color touch screen, you can say goodbye to the era of manual knobs and dot-matrix display. Optimized UI interface, easy operation, you can view real-time printing information on the screen.
-Resume Printing and Filament Detective
LK4 Pro can resume printing even after a power outage occurs, and also can pause the printing automatically when the filament runs out. So you do not need to print from the beginning again in either case, which will save you a lot of time and material.
– Open Source
With open-source firmware, you can try your fantastic ideas on LK4 Pro by changing the C code.
Type: 3D Scanner
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 7.8000 kg
Package weight: 8.6000 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 42.50 x 40.20 x 50.50 cm / 16.73 x 15.83 x 19.88 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 46.70 x 41.20 x 18.70 cm / 18.39 x 16.22 x 7.36 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Longer LK4 Pro 3D Printer, 1 x User Manual, 1 x TF Card, 1 x TF Card Reader, 1 x Set of Hexagonal Wrench, 1 x Set of Cable Tie, 1 x Filament
1. Please read the user manual carefully before installation and operation
2. Please adjust the voltage on the power supply of printer according to your local voltage
3. Keep the printer away from flammable, explosive and such objects with high heat source
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.