Longer Cube 2 Mini 3D Printer for Kids Pre-assembled Entry-level with Touch Screen Removable Magnetic Build Plate 3D Printers
– Lightweight and portable
Entry-level integrated 3D printer, lightweight and easy to carry, suitable for intelligent education to cultivate children’s hands-on and spatial imagination ability.
– Out of the box
The printer is 99% pre-assembled before leaving the warehouse. With the 196.8 inches eco-friendly PLA filaments come with the printer, you can start your printing within 5 minutes.
Step 1: install the material rack and load the filament;
Step 2: remove the fixed bracket and level;
Step 3: insert the SD card in the third part and start printing.
Notes: there is an operation video within the 8G SD card.
– Safe and eco-environment
The built-in high-quality power supply, round machine corners, hidden wires give full protection of child safety. The provided PLA filaments are eco-friendly material, non-toxic, and healthy.
– More advantages
2.8 inches high-definition touch screen, user-friendly operation interface. Resume print function, the nozzle is detachable, maintenance and cleaning are convenient, guarantee the success rate of printing. Flexible platform with the magnetic field, making model stripping easier.
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 3.5000 kg
Package weight: 5.1000 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 23.80 x 22.80 x 26.65 cm / 9.37 x 8.98 x 10.49 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 32.00 x 31.00 x 37.50 cm / 12.6 x 12.2 x 14.76 inches
Package Contents: 1 x 3D Printer, 1 x PLA Filament, 1 x SD Card
1. Please read the user manual carefully before installation and operation
2. Please adjust the voltage on the power supply of printer according to your local voltage
3. Keep the printer away from flammable, explosive and such objects with high heat source
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.