This product supports COD on delivery. Suggestions: Do not place orders with non-COD products, otherwise you will not be able to choose COD payment method.
Aug 05 – Aug 07,
Estimated Shipping Time:
Order Processing Time may require a few days. Once dispatched from warehouse, Shipping (or Delivery) Time depends on the Shipping Method.
You can enjoy a maximum of 0 interest-free
installments, and may not enjoy this offer when
placing orders with other products
Customers also shopped for
F36 is a perfect start for any who dreams of flying high! This indoor drone features the excellent ducted fan design, improving the safety and efficiency of indoor flight.
You will not feel dizzy when you are piloting the drone because you do not need to figure out where is the front, especially when it is far away and going at a high speed. Get to wherever you want more easily with Headless Mode! By pressing a button, you can also make the drone return to the home point and even do awesome 360-degree rotations in the air. No effort is needed, any beginner can fly with ease!
●Ducted fan design contributes to quiet, safe, stable, and efficient flight indoors
●Headless Mode gives you the maximum freedom of directional control
●One Key Return enabled by the built-in positioning system to recall the UAV
●360-degree Flips carried out automatically. No skill is needed for piloting like a veteran
●6-axis gyro makes it possible to toss the drone in any direction and keeps it stabilized
●Impressive night flying. Bright LED lights in two different colors ensure the visibility and safety
| Product weight: 0.0220 kg |
Package weight: 0.2300 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 9.50 x 9.50 x 5.00 cm / 3.74 x 3.74 x 1.97 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 14.00 x 11.00 x 9.00 cm / 5.51 x 4.33 x 3.54 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Remote Controller, 4 x Propeller, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Screw Driver, 3 x User Manual|
Product photography is for illustration only. The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. Customers should carefully consider this before purchase.
Small Parts Disclaimer:
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.
- All (20)
- Photos (3)
- Videos (4)
- Sort By: All
Translate into EngLish
This thing is awesome!!
- This thing is awesome!! So fun to fly and for the price you pay and the ability to upgrade to FPV you can get no better vaule! The stock batteries only lasted me about a week though. I Replaced with 500mah batteries from a much bigger drone that i had. It worked but the added strain of that heavy bataries and the much longer run time, one of the motors burnt out on me after about 2 months of heavy useage. I ended up upgrading the batteries to the 230mah and motors when i put on the fpv camara. I also added some black paint to the body. I totally will recomed this drone, and will more than likely buy another one for the kids to play with!!
Drone barato e divertido.
Love this drone
- Love this drone – it’s survived being abused by the kids for far longer than would ever be expected. Easy to fly – and the most used remote control toy they have ever played with (Dad may have had a fair amount of fun too!).
- This little drone is quite strong and surprisingly shocking about that. Daughter seems to love it and the price well can’t complain. In time will get her a really good one one day. Sometimes a clicking noise.
F36 gyro quadcopter 2.4GHz
- Great toy. Now I have two of these. Kid’s love to play with these RC quadcopters. Easy to operate. Durable enought, conisaering they are used indoors and been trough beating, crashing and cat attacks.
FAQ for F36
My drone can’t fly, why?
Why does one of the blades not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
The detail you can read this post:
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear „di, di“ sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires. Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity;
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference. This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
Can this item be shipped to my country?
How to choose a drone’s memory card?
How to make aircraft aerial photography?
How to choose the ultimate drone?
What are the popular brands of consumer drones?
Toy drones are numerous, and you can find the best sellers among these brands: JJRC, SYMA, Cheerson, TKKJ, i Drone, FQ777, GTeng, JXD, WLtoys…
- View More
- Product Information(4)
- Stock Status
- About Shipping
which types battery is needed to fly it
Pencil cells or some different types …?
By Ahmed Nov-29/2018 12: 43: 42
Hello Ahmed, Thank you for your inquiry. https://www.gearbest.com/helicopters-accessories/pp_009680729820.html?wid=1214279
What is the flight time?
By Jose Nov-29/2018 07: 40: 45
Hello Jose, Thank you for your inquiry.About 7-10 minutes.
Hello, is a batterie included?
By Tom Nov-27/2018 13: 27: 07
Hello Tom, Sorry.Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Remote Controller, 4 x Propeller, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Screw Driver, 4 x User Manual
is this product IR based or RF based?
and how much distance it covers.
By Mohanrajesh Sep-29/2018 17: 09: 30
Hello Mohanrajesh, Thank you for your inquiry. It is the RF,and it is 30m.
Do you want to bulk buy F36 ? Please submit your wholesale F36 inquiry below. Please note we usually don’t offer free shipping on wholesale F36 orders, but the wholesale price will be a big bargain.
Your Recently Viewed Items