How to adjust the brightness of your projector and how much projector brightness do you need?
How to use projectors in a cool and creative way?
How to connect your mac to a projector?
You can connect your mac to a projector in 5 steps:
1.Turn on your Mac.
2.Plug in the projector to an electrical wall outlet socket and turn it ON.
3.Connect the video cable (usually VGA or HDMI) of the projector to the Mac.
4.Once the Mac and projector are connected, click on the Apple Menu in the top left corner of your screen.
5.Select the Displays icon.
For more details please refer to this post:
How to use my old phone as a photo projector?
Why the screen turns blue when connected to PS3?
The reason for this situation should be that the resolution is not supported or the PS3 output interface is not set up. Guests are invited to connect PS3 to other monitors such as televisions with AV cable, manually set the PS3 output interface to the lowest HDMI, resolution, then connect HDMI to the product, and then gradually lower the resolution if there is a picture in the projector.
Note: only HDMI interfaces can be connected to game consoles such as PS3, but if the resolution of our projector is not 720p, customers are not recommended to do so, because playing games requires high picture quality and is difficult to meet the needs of customers. Please pay attention to the recommendation.
Using HDMI cable to connect dvd player does not work. Can be displayed with PC and xbox, what is the cause of this?
The function of the product itself should be normal. It is recommended that guests connect DVD with other monitors with HDMI interface to see if the output can be normal and eliminate the problem of DVD itself
Why I got Blurred picture?
(1) Adjust the definition of the picture by manually rotating the lens to adjust the focal length;
(2) It is necessary to keep a certain distance between the projector and the screen, which generally requires about 1.5 meters (about 1.5 meters for small machines and 2 meters more than the big ones).
(3) Make sure the signal source is a high-definition film source.
(4) If connected to the computer, please adjust the resolution of the computer’s monitor to the same resolution as the projector.
Cannot play normally when connecting HDMI, AV, VGA and other APIs?
(1) when using different interfaces, customers first need to select the corresponding signal channel through the „input“ key on the remote control or projector, and then select and play it.
(2) if the AV connection is used, it is necessary to use the three-in-one AV line of the projector to dock with the three-in-one AV line of DVD and other equipment;
(3) if it is connected to the VGA interface and the corresponding signal channel is set up, there is still no response, please tell us the brand and system of his computer. Different brands and different systems have different methods of setting computer function keys.
(4) if it is WIN7, just press „Microsoft logo + P key“ to select copy. If it’s a XP system. Need to confirm with the customer what brand it is, switch FN+F.
Can I connect to TV to watch TV programs?
The projector itself is a signal input device, and the TV is also a signal input device. So the projector cannot be directly connected to the TV. If the projector is an analog ATV interface, it is recommended to answer: all of our projectors have an ATV (Analog TV) interface. You can directly plug the CCTV antenna in their home into this interface, and then set the input source to search for TV channels.
Why my projector come up with picture but no sound？
Our projector does not support Dolby format, check your source audio and make sure it’s not in Dolby format
The projector’s remote is not working correctly, what can i do?
Replace the remote’s batteries if necessary and
make sure that you’re using it within its standard operating range (around 8 meters).
Why there is no sound coming from projector?
Make sure that the audio hasn’t accidentally been muted by pressing the mute button, and if that doesn’t solve the problem then try turning up the volume. This problem can also possibly be solved by checking your audio input connection and adjusting your audio source.
The image being displayed by my projector is out of focus, how to solve it?
Turn the projection lens until the image comes into focus and ensure that the projection screen is at least 1.2 meters from the projector. If these two steps don’t work then check your projection lens to see if it needs cleaning.
Only the projector’s start-up screen is displayed, what can i do?
Check that all your cables are connected correctly and verify that the proper input source is set on your projector. Once you’ve done this, you may need to turn off everything and power up your equipment in the following order: projector, computer monitor, computer.
The projected image is too bright, how to fix it?
You can run the projector lamp in „eco“ mode. This mode is available in the projector settings and will run the lamp at a reduced brightness, this also extends the lifespan of the lamp.
Why the projected image is dim?
Ensure there are no bright sources of light shining onto the Activboard. Projector lamps degrade over time, and may gradually dim. The lamp may be due for replacement.
Why the projected image appears to be a distorted shape?
Press the keystone button on your remote control and use the arrow keys to reshape the image.
Why the projector isn’t displaying the entire computer screen?
Ensure the computer is running in a suitable resolution for the projector.
The projected image is too big or too small， how to fix it?
Fixed distance projectors can only resize the image by moving the projector forward or backwards on the projector mounting.
The projector displays the message „No Signal‘, what is the problem?
1. Check that the computer video cable is connected to both the computer and the projector, or any other video termination points along the cable path.
2. Ensure the computer is in mirror / clone display mode.
3. Press the „Computer“ or „Input“ button on the projector remote control to toggle to the correct input mode.
4. Try another computer.
Why the image appears to be tinged yellow or purple, or appears „blotchy“?
Try using another computer video cable, the projector may need cleaning.
How to fix no signal during the HDMI connection of XGIMI projector?